Recording Home point-during start up?

QYV said:
Marlin009 said:
Maybe you're on a different version but you can set the RTH altitude in the assistant. have mine set to 150'.

You're right, that is a configurable setting.... but since I fly in different environments I'd like to be able to set it more dynamically than just forcing it to a certain height every time

Gotcha. I should have known you knew that. I need to read more thoroughly. :roll:

Marlin009 said:
Gotcha. I should have known you knew that. I need to read more thoroughly. :roll:

to be fair I had forgotten :)

QYV said:
I know what you're talking about, but that's not what I'm trying to do. I'm not trying to reset CL or HL stuff, I'm trying to reset the RTH "home point" (and altitude) during flight... the feature they introduced so you can for example reset you home point HEIGHT (for the +20m when in RTH) up above nearby obstacles.
.. just trying to figure it out

The manual is less confusing than this thread
i-TCNTBc8-L.jpg

The problem I see is when someone new to the hobby asks a simple question such as home lock. He ends up more confused then ever because he is getting information from two sides those flying IOC and those using the basic phantom mode. This isn't the only discussion nor thread I've seen this happen in either. :roll:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl