Recording Audio

Reaction score
I recently upgraded the GO 4 app about the same time I upgraded my bird to the latest FW.

I took it out to fly and I got a pop up for using the microphone on my iphone. I'm guessing that's so you can talk back to people when you live stream or even record audio on the low res cached video?

Would be nice if so as I've thought of an idea to use activetrack to have the drone record me while I speak. So I can snatch the audio track off the low res vid and match it up to the high res. Then I can do some creative editing and cropping to get a video that may look like it was shot with a steadycam.

Reactions: K9VXV
I recently upgraded the GO 4 app about the same time I upgraded my bird to the latest FW.

I took it out to fly and I got a pop up for using the microphone on my iphone. I'm guessing that's so you can talk back to people when you live stream or even record audio on the low res cached video?

Would be nice if so as I've thought of an idea to use activetrack to have the drone record me while I speak. So I can snatch the audio track off the low res vid and match it up to the high res. Then I can do some creative editing and cropping to get a video that may look like it was shot with a steadycam.

Yep it's great for when you are live streaming on FB. I do this all the time now so I can have a nice audio log of what's going down and who I am talking to around me or what I am doing. So now I can just go to Facebook and see a nice playback of my whole flight with a little bit of my stupid commentary. My FB friends like to see the different places I go.

Jesse

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4