Record your flight thru hdmi output portable capture devise

Reaction score
Hauppauge HD PVR Rocket Portable Stand Alone HD 1080p Video Game Recorder for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC Gaming Systems (1540)
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1460007551.719303.jpg

Anyone used one of these or any ideas better to capture from the hdmi upgrade module installed back of rc. Using iPad to fly.

Looking to record Dji go app screen with flight data just like you see when flying

AZ Screen Recorder free in the Play Store for android. iOS may have something different.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

I'm pretty sure you still won't get your flight data/telemetry from that device. This information is used within the DJI Go Ap and the HDMI output panel simply outputs the camera view and not the telemetry.

To do what you're wanting you'll need a 3rd party ap to do a screen recording.

I'm pretty sure you still won't get your flight data/telemetry from that device. This information is used within the DJI Go Ap and the HDMI output panel simply outputs the camera view and not the telemetry.

To do what you're wanting you'll need a 3rd party ap to do a screen recording.

The HDMI module outputs telemetry also, but not in the same format as on the iPad screen. No map - just numerical data.

Reactions: BigAl07
FYI - I just tried connecting one of those units to the RC HDMI output port, and it was unable to acquire a signal. It was the same problem with the original Lightbridge, and I never found a solution.

Of course if you run an alternative iPad controller app, such as Litchi, you can record directly within the app, making this method rather obsolete. The only real use for the HDMI output is to use a big screen or FPV goggles.

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl