Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Record Sound..

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by propeyes, Jan 2, 2016.

1. propeyes

I was wondering if the onboard camera has anyway to record sound or attach a microphone below the craft on a wire?

2. barefootbeachcombing

propeyes likes this.
  3. 480sparky

If you want to know what it would sound like, listen to a video where it was recorded with a GoPro.

RRRRrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRrrrrrRRRRRRRrrRRrrRRRRrrrrrRRRrrRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrRRrrrrrrrrrrrr..................

4. Noodle

Yep, I also flew a Syma X5C-1 and a Cheerson CX-20 with a Blackview Hero 2 action cam, both do record sound, and all I could hear is the annoying propeller noise and wind noise.

5. RocketBrew

I was so disappointed when I played back my first P3P video and it didn't have any of the cool music on it like the YouTube videos... :)

6. Reed L

You're better off using a handheld and editing it in. This way you can record what you want to say and have shots of you talking and then also from the UAV far enough away from you to not hear the prop buzzz.