Record for a unmodified Stock Standard..2.12 miles (11,197ft)?

Wow, good for you! My best with my stock standard is 8200 ft (1.55 miles).

What is the thing in front of your remote? Looks like remotezilla. 11k ft stock. Beyond impressive. Wow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
That's actually a PIII advanced remote with a V2 antenna and boosters.I don't currently have an up and running PIII standard.
I was simply sharing that if you were to put your controller on a tripod you'd be amazed by how stable you're aiming is and how easy it is to make those micro adjustments to stay on target. I believe you'll be able to get 1 to 2000 feet further simply by using a tripod for aiming. Not to mention staying on track when doing the clumsy screenshot

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks. I for sure have a tripod. But I use it for my iPad to film the drone when It is flying.

My best so far bone stock. 2.33 miles
62001e6daf8d51f3285247487c5d78ab.jpg

Sweet. I almost got 7k feet today. Standard. (Stock)

Reactions: Coon
20160124_230619000_iOS.png

20160124_233302000_iOS.png

I have a completely stock Phantom 3 Standard and unmodified controller running the latest Firmware, using a iphone 5s.

My only mods shouldn't help range (Prop Guards, and CF Gimbal guard)

I am just curious because it seems like I may have sorta like a freak, according to my other local drone fliers, lol.

This is my personal record, 11,197 ft = 2.12 miles. I still had Video and low RF but lost it doing the the IPhone Screenshot deal with the home and power buttons.

I was flying from my back deck, 2ft high only and straight out following a road with power lines on each side.

Pretty happy with my purchase.

Thanks
Sam Lilly
That's great. I have been out a little over 9k feet stock and I'm very happy. Who wouldn't? The Standard is rated at 3280 ft (1Km). What has my attention is the low altitude you did it at. I too get much better results at low levels, but 2 feet?! Yikes.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20