Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Recommended props

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Discussion' started by janjo2013, Feb 18, 2015.

1. janjo2013

Hello, I´m trying to reduce the jello effect and I was wondering if there is a recommended prop better than the original ones. Someone recommend me T-motor Antigravity CF props, but I don´t find any conclusive results, some talk about the original ones are the best.

Thanks!

2. TeamYankee

Your best option is to stick with the factory props... they are much better.
    Examine them carefully for any damage and they may need to be balanced with a balancing rod.

Look elsewhere for a jello fix.. such as the rubber dampers etc. not going for CF props or it will all end in tears :)

3. Meta4

Meta4 Moderator
    Staff Member

CF props don't have the give of the flexible stock props .... rigid props aren't going to reduce jello.

4. janjo2013

Thanks both. TeamYankee, which rubber dampers do you recommend? And also, I have a rod that fits into the phantom propellers, but no balancer. Do you recommend some? Thanks!!

5. dptcalvin

Have you tried nd filters? If so, which ones and how strong? And what are your gain settings?

6. janjo2013

I have a polar pro filter but I don't like to lose some brigthness and sharpness, I would prefer not to use one. I'm going to take a look to the gain settings.
    thanks

7. janjo2013

My gains are set at

Basic: 120 120 120 200
    Attitude: 220 220

Which one do you recommend?