Recommended batteries

Reaction score
I'm trying to search this forum for recommended battery. But the forum will not search with those criteria. I figured out that you can google search the forum. But still no joy. I have one stock battery. I want to purchase two or three extra. I'm using a phantom one with a gimble and video transmitter. What is the conventional wisdom for purchasing extra batteries? Brand, type?

Thanks in advance.

I meant to ask for a recommended replacement battery charger (upgrade) that can charge more than one battery at a time. Any suggestion?

Also, i have a standard inverter for my car that plugs into a cigarette lighter and allows you to plug in an electrical device. I am curious whether I can use that to charge 3-4 batteries in my car when I am out and about? Anyone else do that? Or do you get a charger that directly plugs into the cigarette charger. Or, do you not advise draining a car battery to charge these lipos?

Your local hobby shop should have what you need, depends on what you want to spend. And NEVER charge LiPos while driving, they should be monitored in a safe place during charging.

hi i charge 2 batteries at the same time in my car useing inverter had no problems i plug in a double adaptor plug 2 charges in and its been ok

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.