Recommendations in Salt Lake Area?

Reaction score
Hello All, Visiting SLC area for 2-3 days this week 3/5-3/7 and was wondering if any locals here have any recommendations on good places to fly in the area?

Not local, but there are bunches of pretty blondes there that need filming.....

Reactions: rlphoto69
If you have a rental car or other transportation - I'd recommend any of the canyons - Little Cottonwood (watch out for private heliport located at Snowbird - not on B4UFly) (no flying from ski resorts though), Big Cottonwood (no flying from ski resorts though), Millcreek canyon (fee of $3-5?), or go for a hike up Red Butte canyon by the U of U (near heliports at hospitals) or City Creek Canyon near downtown (this is within walking distance of downtown) (near heliports). Another great place would be Ensign Peak above the Capital building - also close to downtown - but it is within 5 miles of the SLC International airport, and several heliports - so that would require some phone calls also.

Edit: just noticed the request was for dates in early March - hope the OP founds some places. I'm going to leave my response for future questions :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik