Recommendations for ND Filters ....

I bought Polar Pro for my P3. They fit the P4. When I ordered they were giving away a free case if you buy the six pack.
The case is a nice gesture on their part, but it should be noted that it's not made well. The filters rattle around inside of the case since the cutouts are too large to hold them securely.

I own many filters -- many of which have horrible storage containers. My advice? Don't buy filters based on the storage container.

Good advice. Have you found a solution for ND filter storage yet? I've been thinking of cutting a foam block 3" slicing it in half, and making slots to put ND filters. If you come up with a good solution let me know.

Have you found a solution for ND filter storage yet?
I found two filter cases that I really like. For TACO-RC, DJI, BTG, Anbee, or any other filters that are the same size as the DJI filters, I use the TACO-RC filter case. For all other filters, I like this tri-fold 3-pocket filter case or the 6-pocket version. The pockets are a little large for Phantom filters, but the filters stay in place just fine when the case is folded up and velcroed shut. You could even fit a few filters in each pocket if you don't mind them touching.

I have this filter set:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I've used it on my p3p and now my p4. It is the best that I've ever seen, and I've tried several other before I got these.
I love that it can stack and allows the graduated nd to be adjusted and then tightened down.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

lol

Attachments

• 1458777063324.jpg
    1458777063324.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 266
I have a few sets including Neewer, Polar Pro and DJI...I have no quam with any of them as they all seem to be of good quality but I prefer the DJI ND's for the simple fact that they odviosly balance out and fit the stock cover/gimbal clamp, however it would be nice if they marked the housing...I have had to mark them with a Sharpy. I also have the polar pro cases (bulky, loose fit) but I'm still looking for the best carry solution.

Last edited:
I have a detailed comparison of most of the commonly used filters here.

Reactions: Cale262

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers