Recommendations for FPV goggles?

If you have the hdmi module already, you can plug the HeadPlay goggles directly into the RC. There is a setting In the DJI GO App to broadcast your screen symltaniosly to your tablet/phone and the goggles.
The info you received at the store was ...ah..not correct. There are lots of P3P Pilots with goggles. Lots

I have a P3P with HP goggles to HDMI module, no problem with signal. You can in app change what you will see in screen. You most also have a tablet (ipad/android) connected to USB to run DJI Go App so you can start/stop video etc. I have Nvidia Shield tablet with HDMI out, can use goggles or TV also there.
PS 1: If you want Fat Shark it must have HDMI connection.
PS 2: HP have a small battery so I bought a fat Shark battery with better spec.

View attachment 35367 Here is a snap shot through the lens of my homemade fpv goggles. This model uses a single 3 x glass lens.

As you can see the clarity and definition is good, certainly better than anything else that I have seen so far. Fresnel lenses will usually distort this level of detail. A newspaper is a good test for definition.

This is a P3P at 720p fed to Iphone 6 and then photographed as the user would se the image through the lens of the goggles

You don't have to use the fresnel lense on the HP setup... on mine I have the optional professional optics... they are a little too crisp.. :)

You most also have a tablet (ipad/android) connected to USB to run DJI Go App so you can start/stop video etc. I have Nvidia Shield tablet with HDMI out, can use goggles or TV also there.
I am so sorry but this is where it gets confusing for me.

Thanks everyone for your replies. I fear because of my stupidity I need to start another thread so as to not hijack this one.

Sorry OP

i have test the litchi app whit the vr mode and a cheap 30 dollars vr goggles.. and for 30 bucks i am pretty happy ...

now if we could just get the $30 litchi app to work on the ios version the same as the android version...

Reactions: Wilfros

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj