Recommendations for "Enable Hardware Decode".

Reaction score
To help reduce loss of video there are recommendations for hardware decode, some sat on and other off. Is there a recommendation for different controller versions, A vs B. How about for various iPads, in particular an iPad mini2 and a mini4? I'd like to give my brother a P3P, controller 300A with a iPad mini2 and my own P3P being on a 300B and mini4. Would the settings be different for the two set ups?

It seems to help most devices run a little cooler with it on. That's the consensus I've observed. I always use it on my Air2.

To help reduce loss of video there are recommendations for hardware decode, some sat on and other off. Is there a recommendation for different controller versions, A vs B. How about for various iPads, in particular an iPad mini2 and a mini4? I'd like to give my brother a P3P, controller 300A with a iPad mini2 and my own P3P being on a 300B and mini4. Would the settings be different for the two set ups?
Your getting the more reliable setup with the Mini 4 v. the Mini 2. Almost as fast as the Air 2. Reduce your video transmission quality to 4 mbs for the most reliable video at over a mile. You'll still have 4K on the micro SD card.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1