Recommend me a good screen for the P3 iPad ect...

Reaction score
Which is the best screen for bright sunny days, I'm thinking about getting an iPad 2, whats your experience?

After some research the answer to my question would be,,, iPad air 2 followed by Nvidia shield.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The shield as hdmi mirrored output which would allow the use of fpv goggles.

Last edited:
Me too. I've already sold my iPad 4, with plans on getting a new iPad Air 2. From their website: "Antireflective coating reduces glare by 56 per cent for clear, readable views whether indoors or outdoors"
and
"iPad Air 2 features a custom-designed antireflective coating that reduces glare by 56 percent, making it the least reflective tablet in the world. In virtually any kind of environment — offices, classrooms, outdoors — everything is clearer and more readable."

Me too. I've already sold my iPad 4, with plans on getting a new iPad Air 2. From their website: "Antireflective coating reduces glare by 56 per cent for clear, readable views whether indoors or outdoors"
and
"iPad Air 2 features a custom-designed antireflective coating that reduces glare by 56 percent, making it the least reflective tablet in the world. In virtually any kind of environment — offices, classrooms, outdoors — everything is clearer and more readable."

Nvidia shield is second best to the iPad air 2 according to the inspire forum also the shield as mirrored hdmi output so its possible to use f[v goggles which is a big plus.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Whats sucks is I just bought the V+ v3 last Sunday. Found out it had the ESC 2.0. Spoke to dealer and hes taking it back and exchanging with P3. But the sucky thing is I bought a dedicated Android phone (Galaxy Core Prime) to use with it so I dont have to use my phone and interrupt my flight if a call comes in. Now I see that the P3 allows you to use a tab with the remote. Meaning the mount is big enough for the tab unlike the P2 remote being able to only use a phone. Good thing I have an Ipad 2 Air lying around lol. But now Im stuck with this phone.

Hrm, I only have an Ipad mini (not mini 2 or mini 3) and a galaxy S4......I dont think either of those are supported based on the DJI site, can anyone confirm otherwise?

We do almost all of our flying with the iPad Mini 3's. For pilot training programs we use the iPad Air 2 simply for a bigger display for a couple to look on. For practical use the Mini 3 is the way to go. The right size between the 6+ and Air 2.

It lets me install the pilot app on the S4, but not the ipad mini....does it mean it will work on the S4?

We do almost all of our flying with the iPad Mini 3's. For pilot training programs we use the iPad Air 2 simply for a bigger display for a couple to look on. For practical use the Mini 3 is the way to go. The right size between the 6+ and Air 2.

Mini 2 for the win, it's the same as a Mini 3 but cheaper and no Touch ID home button (not a big deal).

Reactions: Advexure
Mini 2 for the win, it's the same as a Mini 3 but cheaper and no Touch ID home button (not a big deal).

Sounds good to me! To be honest we didn't look at the specs too closely when we picked up our Minis back in December..just had to have the newest :eek:

What about ipad 4 with retina display. Has anyone tried??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.