recommend a tablet

Reaction score
I want to buy a tablet strictly for the Phantom. I'd like a cheap one (used ok)
What does everyone recommend.
It must be powerful enough to fly the Phantom. (My LG cheapie keeps crashing)
It'll probably be running Litchi

Unless someone can convince me otherwise... It should be an Android

Like it or not best reliability and performance is seeemingly experienced by those running the later Apple devices. You will find a useful list of known working tablets in phantomhelp

Reactions: Loz
I have heard Litchi and apple don't play well together.. Android is much better. (So I've heard)
As for the list.. My LG is on the list, but It still crashes.

iPad mini 2 has worked good for me.only use litchi for vr with my iPhone 7 plus and haven't had any issues with it either

I have heard Litchi and apple don't play well together.. Android is much better. (So I've heard)

You have them wrong way round, Litchi and DJIGO coexist just fine on iPad / iPhone (Apple) - some have reported problems under Android. I happen to use iPad, mini 3 which I'd definitely recommend (mini 4 is perfect). I have no bias to Apple, offering only my informed recommendation.

Reactions: tevek
What you have experienced might be more rekavent than what you have heard.... I persevered with various android devices before the frustration got the better of me.

Reactions: tevek
iPad mini 3 has worked great with my P3P for well over a year now. If u do decide to get an iPad I suggest getting one with at least 32gb even better would be 64gb...

Reactions: Loz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31