Recieved Phantom v 1.2 today

Reaction score
Hi,

Finally received my Phantom. It's v 1.2

Upgraded the software to 4.02.

It has props with black and white nuts, self tightening. (Nuts are separate)

Strange is that the tx does not beep at startup, so I can't check if its in European mode or US mode for tx power....?

Tx version is not reported in the software, neither can I find a usb connection point in the tx?

Transmitter mode is ppm, not d-bus....

Transmitter is also v 1.2

Haven't opened her up yet.

No beeps for the tx seems strange to me, looking at the software it seems to work fine......

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

You have a somewhat "rare" model there! The v1.2 was only a brief production. To the best of my knowledge the chain went V1.0 > V1.1> V1.2 > V1.1.1 . > . . vision. When you read details of what others have done to upgrade etc make sure they are referring to the "original" phantom. I have a V1.0 and I've never had to "update" my transmitter, I have done some mods to it and calibrated etc, but never connected to the computer (physically anyway). I'm pretty sure that's a Phantom Vision upgrade step :)

First flight, uneventful, stable as a rock. Easier as the Hubsan, easier as the Guai in Phoenix RC sim. Next flight with shielded Mobius on my special camera mount :)

(if the rain stops)

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387354465458.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387354465458.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 467
Second flight, with Mobius. Still jello. Now waiting for the Gimbal to arrive, and the sun to shine:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pc7vZwcpCQ[/youtube]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1