Recieved p3p from service - Different unit cracked again

Reaction score
My hands are shaken.
Just recieved "my" p3p from the service department.

First of all this is not my unit as I had marked the motherboard and taken photos from my unit. This is not mine. Secondly this unit has also a minor crack under the motor. They did not even care to watch it. It is obvious. I will post photos later from my laptop.

I want you to tell me what should I do as I already have paid 55 euros just to send the unit and this treatment just makes me explode. I want my unit back and fixed.

This is not acceptable.

My hands are shaken.
Just recieved "my" p3p from the service department.

First of all this is not my unit as I had marked the motherboard and taken photos from my unit. This is not mine. Secondly this unit has also a minor crack under the motor. They did not even care to watch it. It is obvious. I will post photos later from my laptop.

I want you to tell me what should I do as I already have paid 55 euros just to send the unit and this treatment just makes me explode. I want my unit back and fixed.

This is not acceptable.
Unfortunately, using and sending refurb parts is common. It's also part of the DJI warranty that they can use refurb parts. Of course, sending one with cracks is another story. I would ask for a replacement.

Replaced Phantom 3?

Serial number

Refurbished vs new

Reactions: Neon Euc
Here are my photos..

What do you mean repalcement? Like a new one?

Attachments

• My unit.jpg
    My unit.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 345
  • My unit 2.jpg
    My unit 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 370
  • No 2 unit.jpg
    No 2 unit.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 386
  • No 2 codes.jpg
    No 2 codes.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 374
  • No 2 crack.jpg
    No 2 crack.jpg
    374.2 KB · Views: 402
What do you mean repalcement? Like a new one?
I mean ask them to send a replacement P3 without cracks, free shipping both ways.
Chances are a replacement would still be a refurb unit since that is their normal process.
Even so, at least you wouldn't have cracks right away.
As with everything, it's your choice how to proceed. Good luck!

I've been through the same experience, 3 times. You can send them a new drone for warranty repair, and you get back another unit put together with used or refurbished parts.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Ok.After a few emails they sent me a ticket to send them the unit.

I asked them to find my unit and send it back to me but I don`t think that this is going to happen. I am mostly worried that they will keep sending me false items.

This is going to be endless. The thing is that in Greece we do only have one authorised service representative that is located in Athens.

How do you finally protect yourself under these situations?

I want to be assured that they have tested the unit they send me and I want a paper that indicates the new serial numbers.

How am I supposed to register the aircraft when the serials are different from the invoice?

In the next few days I will ship it to them and expect a little more respect.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic