rechargeable remote batteries

Reaction score
hi guys, newbie here, pre ordered my first phantom on amazon, still waiting to get shipping date etc.

but i have a question about the remote batteries.
Are any of you guys using AA rechargeables?
reason i ask - the ones that I use on other devices home are eneloop 1.2V( i have quite a few of them and i was hoping to use them in the remote). i know the ones specified by dji are 1.5V. Will this be an issue? or irrelevant?

Thanks for your help.
karl.

Its not a problem at all. I have been using Eneloops in my PV2 since December with no issue. I change them out every sixth flight or so. Many will say that they can last a lot longer than that but since I always have some fresh ones at the ready, why not?

Tripnman said:
Its not a problem at all. I have been using Eneloops in my PV2 since December with no issue. I change them out every sixth flight or so. Many will say that they can last a lot longer than that but since I always have some fresh ones at the ready, why not?

+1 Same here Eneloops are the best batteries I have found, I own more than 100 AA batteries from them. (I need that many for photography) They work very well and last a long time.

Thanks , I was just concerned about the 1.2v on the rechargeable vs the 1.5v on the stock battery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl