Received my Limefuel Battery today

Hello Everyone,

We have launched preorders for our new 6000mAh L60P battery for use with the DJI Phantom 2, Phantom 2 Vision, and Phantom 2 Vision+. Our battery is fully compatible with all DJI firmware as of November 6, 2014. We are working on forward firmware compatibility solutions to take advantage of any future DJI battery features. The Air L60P is slated for early January 2015 shipping.

Here’s a $10 coupon code, AIR6000 for the first 100 people that order with us. Refer 10 friends, get your battery for free. ($10 credit towards battery per referral after confirmed purchase)

You can purchase your L60P here- http://www.limefuel.com/pages/product-air

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email us at [email protected].

Thank you,
Rafael

Only 99 discounts left ;)

I bought two Limefuel batteries and have test-flown one of them. It worked fine (much like the OEM DJI battery), the only difference is that I had a hard time getting it to turn off. I must have pressed the button at least 6 times before it finally turned off.

I am not happy with the lack of follow up with Limefuel since i contacted them almost a month ago. (not for battery issues)

I still can not pass up an opportunity for a decent mah upgrade with the promotional price. I still look forward if/when customer relations follows up with me.

I'm VERY pleased with LimeFuel. I had done the firmware upgrade on their 5400 mAh battery and it bricked it. Contacted them and within a day they were shipping me a replacement at zero cost to me. That's great customer service.

I just received 2 LimeFuel batteries yesterday...so far so good. I didn't notice any measurable difference in flight times vs. the DJI battery, but I also didn't clock them either. I was just happy to be in the air again!

Re: Limefuel L54P Won't Work With New Battery Update

Mathematically, approximately 2 more minutes. The (advertised) weight difference is negligible so it is basically just an additional 600mAh. I have not ordered one but am anxious to see the real-world results. I'm still loving my LF 5400 battery though.

Michigan_PI said:
On a side note, my DJI battery was replaced under warranty. It took 15 days from the day I sent it until I received the new one

What's the warranty period for the DJI battery?

Geert said:
Michigan_PI said:
Now I have to deal with getting my bad battery replaced under warranty.
DJI says I have to go to the Authorized Reseller and B&H says I have to go to DJI.
I think it's time for a cold one...

I have 4 batteries. All 4 were replaced already by DJI. I received an email from DJI Europe saying that I have 1 year warranty.
Two batteries were more than 6 months old.

Geert./.

I am also having issue with my battery after about 20 or so flight. The battery is about 6 months old. DJI responded saying the battery is out of warranty. :(

This is what I got:

Batteries have a 3 month warranty, based on your date of purchase your battery is no longer under warranty and we cannot offer repairs at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

DJI Technical Support Team

DJI Customer Service North America

Michigan_PI said:
If the batter is the original(s) that came with the Phantom, it is covered for a full year just as the Phantom.

DO you have to send the whole phantom back???

My 27 cycled battery has puffed up. I accidently left it the car on hot 35 degrees (celcius) day. Found out that DJI only has a 3 month warranty. I haven't flown with it and there isn't much difference in voltage when I checked it.

Pretty lame for a $180 battery. I will use for miscellaneous grounded testing/firmwares/software changes if DJI wont shell out.

And everyone... please keep your battery in cool conditions.

Michigan_PI said:
If the batter is the original(s) that came with the Phantom, it is covered for a full year just as the Phantom.

I argue the same point, but the service rep indicated that only 3 months. And points to what they have listed on their web site. Not sure what else I can do at this point.

Re: Limefuel L54P Won't Work With New Battery Update

Hi. To be clear, if I have already updated main controller to 3.08 and my dji battery to 2.6, I can use a new LF54 with no problems. The only advice is to not upgrade that new LF54 to 2.6? Thanks.

I love my limefuel external cell phone charger / battery.

61CSMvDpW-L._SY679_.jpg

For long trips it's the BEST thing an Android user can have (our batteries are terrible). The company can definitely put together a really great product.

But Limefuel is taking pre-orders on a new 6000 battery due out in January. Did you guys see it before you ordered? Same price - $100. Maybe that's the pre-order price and it will go up in the near future? Or maybe the 6000's will replace the 5400's when they are available? Who knows.

http://www.limefuel.com/pages/product-air

Either way I'm holding off. My existing batteries have a fair bit more life left in them so I can wait till January.

Also, as much as I love Limefuel, if we wait the 6000's will be available through Amazon. That gives you all the Amazon protection/return policy goodness.

Plus my new DJI related policy is to always let someone else test it out first. Ya I know that's a bit of a chicken approach...

I preordered one of the 6000 batteries. I also just bought 2 of the 5400s. Plugged one in today and got the "invalid battery" message. I thought they had this resolved. That's why I ordered them.

I bought a Limefuel 5400 last week. Mine works without issues as along as you dont try to update the firmware in the battery.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Limefule? I tried to contact them but have not gotten any respond back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues