ReBUNK

• Thread starter Deleted member 20291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20291

I posted a 'Thank You' for the help I received while at the same time commented on others users and their problematic issues and I used the word 'BUNK' in my post. I would like to apologize for that remark. It was not intended for any users who have real problems which I'm sure happens with the DJi phantom series of quad copters from time to time, nor was my comment intended to demean the real and sometimes heartbreaking situations that users have encountered such as losing or crashing their drones. From this point forward, I will keep my posts to my and my brothers own personal experiences whether positive or negative. To anyone who might have had or still are encountering problems with respect to your DJI Phantom drone, I apologize. After one flight I have no right to comment on anything except my own personal experiences. That being said, this is a great forum to learn from and the people here are quite understanding with newbies like me.
Thanks everyone for your help and keeping me straight. I've been thrashed with a wet noodle for my errors and have learned for future posts.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl