Reasons to own a second Phantom (excuses for wife)

Reaction score
She just doesn't seem to understand how sensible it is. :D Have any good reasons for owning a seond P2V+? Help please! :roll:

"How many pairs of shoes do you have, dear?"

If you bolted the legs together with a plank of wood you could film in 3D....
And use them as a portable bar.....
But dear, if we hang them on the wall they would be great AirCon....
The Dog got the other one....
If we get a second one we could play football....
But you've got our second car.....
It would be great for US both to go flying....

As long as she never sees both of them at the same time how will she know you have two of them?

Maybe just tell her one is a cheaper training model.

seminole360 said:
I'm a little curious myself, why would one want two of the same copters?

A back up? The start of my own fleet? :roll: Honestly, if the law ever gets worked out, I can make some money at this, and do want the back-up. I could already be making money at it, but I already own a prosperous business and would just want to do this on the side, photographing real estate, businesses, agriculture etc. so I'm not going to chance it with the law until things are worked out. Imagine making money doing something you love. I'd like that feeling. :cool:

Honestly I would go with another brand. It seems pointless to have two DJI's.

Check and see if the grass is greener.

I never understood why someone would want two. Just get more batteries!

seminole360 said:
I'm a little curious myself, why would one want two of the same copters?

Same reason I own two identical DSLR..... to have a spare.

That is the reason, seriously, to have a spare. When I was exchanging my first PV2V+ due to a gimbal issue, I was thinking how nice it would be to have a spare. And I have compared other brands, I did my homework before buying my first PV2+. And when I do get into this as a part time job, I certainly want to have a spare. I didn't let all the horror stories and flyaway posts scare me. I realized most of it was pilot error and the others represented such a small minority, the DJI PV2+ was the best way to go. If and when the Phantom 3 comes out, I'll sell one of the V2+'s.

Excuse 2010:-
I got the other three so we could all learn to fly together.... It's just a Bonding thing dear......

Excuse 2011:-
I was going to teach the Baby Sitter something new... (Duck you might get a slap if you use this one)...

Excuse 2013:-
My other Phantoms a Vision....

Excuse 2014:-
Think of the money we'll earn delivering Pizzas.... (ref recent news item)...

Excuse 2015:-
But I was thinking of you when I bought it....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20