Really need help on a firmware issue

Reaction score
I downloaded the latest firmware edition and I am required to install the Phantom Default configuration parameters which is a zip file on their website.

No matter what I seem to do, I cannot open the zip file after downloading Winzip.
Does any one have the exe. file they could post or send me. I would be very grateful for that.

Chuck

Firestat said:
I downloaded the latest firmware edition and I am required to install the Phantom Default configuration parameters which is a zip file on their website.

No matter what I seem to do, I cannot open the zip file after downloading Winzip.
Does any one have the exe. file they could post or send me. I would be very grateful for that.

Chuck

If you haven't installed the update yet. What I did, I hooked up my Phantom to the computer and did screen captures of the areas that I needed to ensure I put in the same settings once the update was done. I found that much easier and everything is working fine now. I didn't find many changes from what I remember. Good Luck!

Thank you, Fangs. I have downloaded the firmware update, and I want to make sure that the Phantom will fly right. I see in Tools that I can set default, but will that take care of my problem, and finish the procedure? What else do I need to do, if anything?

Chuck
Newbie in Columbus

Firestat said:
Thank you, Fangs. I have downloaded the firmware update, and I want to make sure that the Phantom will fly right. I see in Tools that I can set default, but will that take care of my problem, and finish the procedure? What else do I need to do, if anything?

Chuck
Newbie in Columbus

Maybe your download was corrupted.
Here's the unzipped default params file. Use Naza Assistant to load. :)

http://sdrv.ms/1cyNhfm

Do not fly after you reset to default in Assistant. You need to load the Phantom default params file first.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers