Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Really need help on a firmware issue

Discussion in 'Firmware' started by Firestat, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Firestat

I downloaded the latest firmware edition and I am required to install the Phantom Default configuration parameters which is a zip file on their website.

No matter what I seem to do, I cannot open the zip file after downloading Winzip.
    Does any one have the exe. file they could post or send me. I would be very grateful for that.

Chuck

2. FangsCPO

If you haven't installed the update yet. What I did, I hooked up my Phantom to the computer and did screen captures of the areas that I needed to ensure I put in the same settings once the update was done. I found that much easier and everything is working fine now. I didn't find many changes from what I remember. Good Luck!

3. Firestat

Thank you, Fangs. I have downloaded the firmware update, and I want to make sure that the Phantom will fly right. I see in Tools that I can set default, but will that take care of my problem, and finish the procedure? What else do I need to do, if anything?

Chuck
    Newbie in Columbus

4. natscape

Maybe your download was corrupted.
    Here's the unzipped default params file. Use Naza Assistant to load. :)

http://sdrv.ms/1cyNhfm

Do not fly after you reset to default in Assistant. You need to load the Phantom default params file first.