Really need help, my roadtrip depends on it!! (Black screen of death)

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently got a phantom vision 2, (some people say its outdated, but I just love it haha). I think im plagued with the black screen of death :( I have tried rebinding, using the litchi v2.7.2 app, I opened it up and checked all connections, I downloaded older apk's for the DJI Vision apps, all the versions on droneslinger.com, I even setup a new dji account and no good :(. It will also take regular pics and videos, will also have telemetry, but no live feed. I planned to being this on my trip to Canada from socal starting July 11th, but nothing I try do is working. I really hope someone can help me fix this so I can use the little guy,. Maybe someone has a wifi module, or a fc200 camera someone can generously sell or donate. Any help appreciated! Thanks so much everyone!!

Sorry. I think to have my lost Phantom 2 wifi original module and can donate it to you. Let me be sure tomorrow and will follow you.

Reactions: Kobe Vergara
Sorry. I think to have my lost Phantom 2 wifi original module and can donate it to you. Let me be sure tomorrow and will follow you.

wow thanks! that would be so generous. im so sorry for asking, but i was confused what will you donate? if it willl help me out id really appreciate it! thank you sooo much! :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic