Realistic FPV Range

Reaction score
Hi all i am thinking of upgrading from my fc40 to a vision 2 plus v3. I like the idea of the ground station feature were you can pre plan routes which i believe is standard on the vision 2 plus v3 but i could be wrong on that. My big question and the reason for the upgrade is a longer distant for fpv, can anyone realistically say in truth how far they can fly with there standard out the box vision 2 plus before they loose fpv contact with there iphone. Be great to hear true distances with guys who use them and not just max distances ect ect. cheers guys really appreciate some help with this before i take the big plunge.

It depends on the area your flying...I have no upgrades what so ever on my bird or transmitter...she is usually good out to 1500-2000ft with clear line of site. The longest I have had fpv is 4200ft while she was on a mission. The usual norm distance listed above works well unless your bird is coming back facing you...not as good of a signal as when it's facing away....just my two cents.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl