Realistic flight time.

Reaction score
Hello Guys,
I learned from my P3P that the flight time reported by dji is not realistic. Considering a P4P, and was wondering what flight times you all are getting.
Regards,
Terry

Flight times can vary greatly. It really depends on the weather conditions, what you're doing in a particular flight, the age of the battery, and how you've cared for the battery over time.

Thank you very much.
Terry

Really? I get around 20 minutes landing on 30-17 percent. Then again, it's been kinda windy where I live.

I usually land at about 20%, am I taking the battery down too low ??????

I usually land at about 20%, am I taking the battery down too low ??????
I think your fine at 20% Stan. But I would not push it much farther than that. And of course always be back pretty close to you when it's 25% or under.

Living in Utah and doing most of my flying at more than 4000 feet elevation I get a bit less flight time than someone at sea level. I have a couple of the older P4 batteries (5350mahr) and four of the newer higher capacity (5870mahr) ones and my experience is that I get about 18 minutes with the 5350 batteries and about 22 minutes with the 5870 batteries with landing at about 25%-30%. So, at sea level that would be longer and at higher elevations, like in the mountains, the flights will tend to be shorter owing to the air density being less at higher elevations.

Brian

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31