Real reason for P3P $799 Price

I'd like to know too. Just crashed mine and I wasn't going to replace it just yet but if i can get one for 799 I'll order it today!
Good morning.
Did you ever get your new P3P? I have a new one in the box, if you're interested. [email protected] I'm selling it for $900 free shipping. It was a replacement for a fly away. I don't need it because I bought another when the first one flew away.

Larry

Good morning.
Did you ever get your new P3P? I have a new one in the box, if you're interested. [email protected] I'm selling it for $900 free shipping. It was a replacement for a fly away. I don't need it because I bought another when the first one flew away.

Larry

Not to diss your post, but they can be had for 799. Might want to consider your price if you want to move it.

Reactions: Tony Cowan
999 includes extra battery. At Best Buy. And some bundles come with case.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I believe the best way to summarize is: if you're not looking to mod your TX (for greater distance) and potentially your bird as well (extra batteries to support the greater distances), any of the three versions are fine - including the latest W323B & GL300C pairing. If however you are planning to mod your TX, the earliest version is best - W323 & GL300A - referring specifically to the birds live video feed strength. Second best option for TX mod: W323A & GL300B.
Exactly! :cool:

Good morning.

Larry
Which version of the P3P and which transmitter?
W323, W323A, or W323B?
GL300A, GL300B, or GL300C?

eBay deal still better but Amazon just changed their price to 850$. Vendor is Dji themselves. Either way Amazon and eBay deal no tax DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter 4K UHD Video Camera Drone Amazon.com : DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter 4K UHD Video Camera Drone : Camera & Photo

Guess 850 is going rate for phantom 3 professional now . Amazon lists it st 850 and the seller is DJI THEMSELVES

I would have went the Amazon route. 850 plus 126$ battery =976$ no tax. Best Buy u paid heft chunk in sales tax
But I have peace of mind being able to talk to somebody face to face when I have a problem and I have no shipping costs. The sales people at BB all have drones and their personal experience and advice is additional added value.

But I have peace of mind being able to talk to somebody face to face when I have a problem and I have no shipping costs. The sales people at BB all have drones and their personal experience and advice is additional added value.
The equalizer is sales tax at Best Buy. There is no shipping cost on a P3P because of the high amount of the purchase price from any of the online "sales tax free" vendors, including DJI, which also offers free shipping, with paid sales tax included in the quted online price. However, BB matches B&H and Sold by Amazon online prices, unlike the Apple Store, and offers up to a 30 day return, as long as you don't crash it. I used it. No questions asked exchange for another took 5 minutes.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl