Real reason for P3P $799 Price

From the eBay pictures, and the listed included prop wrench, it must be the old motor bird with the original board, model W323, which has the best video power output of any P3P iteration on the aircraft, and the strongest transmitter signal. Might just get one more! :D
I actually asked that same question and was told these are the latest model

Just bought p3p from the eBay link. Said less than 10 left. Purchased and updated the eBay listing and now says ALMOST ALL GONE. GET IT WHILE ITS HOT

Also be careful and three 4K looks just like the pro

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: N017RW
Also be careful and three 4K looks just like the pro

But the remote does not. So it's easy to tell. Also on front of Ac it will say pro.

That's not true the Phantom three 4K has the inspire remote

Regarding the eBay posting , it's already confirmed that this is the phantom 3 professional model . Only thing is warranty and some others in other forums said they received the uk model with different uk power plug

Reactions: Tony Cowan
That's not true the Phantom three 4K has the inspire remote

The inspire remote does not use wifi. The 4K remote does. It's not too hard to tell the difference. Unless one follows the colors only.

I understand all that and not trying to argue but the remote on the Phantom three 4K looks exactly the same as the pro

Only way to tell the difference is on front of phantom

Only way to tell the difference is on front of phantom
Already confirmed by others saying it's the gold professional. And has light ridge and vps sensors .

Warranty and if u get the us version. That's the big question. Says it will be here on the 17 so we will see

I got you drone fever. I however did get my pro in. Luv it. Have not flown it yet as the wind was too strong. However I hooked up my goggles and everything worked perfect. I left the props off and I'm stoked to get it in the air. Will fly both pro and standard together. But be above the other.
c00ebd2554ad4cca056c9e68a7116cf2.jpg
b87bc4e0c20f3fd83fd249b4e974dd14.jpg

Reactions: LamboH
I got you drone fever. I however did get my pro in. Luv it. Have not flown it yet as the wind was too strong. However I hooked up my goggles and everything worked perfect. I left the props off and I'm stoked to get it in the air. Will fly both pro and standard together. But be above the other.
c00ebd2554ad4cca056c9e68a7116cf2.jpg
b87bc4e0c20f3fd83fd249b4e974dd14.jpg

Was that pro from the eBay deal ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1