Real Estate Videography

Reaction score
Just trying to come up with price points for aerial shoots of real estate listings, what is everyone pricing these services at?

To be clear, I'm completely up on the requirements for commercial drone services (here in Canada) and am just wanting to know what (average) pricing the market will bear.

Thanks for feedback!

140 for the barest of minimum to an upper average of 400.

You could go somewhat lower, I suppose, with the contract stating they get the raw video to do their own editing.

Obviously it also could scale up or down on the Real Estate to be marketed.

If they wish a large property highlighted(estate) and the unique internal features emphasized vaulted ceilings, second floor balcony open to main living room, flying thru the room over the bar into the large kitchen etc. it takes time and editing. That translates into money.

Most brokers won't need a flight video of a 500k subdivision home.
The money would be in large properties, unique properties and cottage/lake real estate.

Just trying to come up with price points for aerial shoots of real estate listings, what is everyone pricing these services at?

To be clear, I'm completely up on the requirements for commercial drone services (here in Canada) and am just wanting to know what (average) pricing the market will bear.

Thanks for feedback!
A few points to think about; Is it just stills or video also? Will you be mixing the stills and video together in packages? I'm seeing at least in this area people mixing packages. Also, they'll do a 30-90 second price points along with say 5-12 stills. With prices from $200-$700 roughly.

How ar you guys delivering video/pics? I mean, are you hand-delivering a thumbdrive upon payment or are you using a download service where they can download after paying?

How ar you guys delivering video/pics? I mean, are you hand-delivering a thumbdrive upon payment or are you using a download service where they can download after paying?

If it's a video I almost always mail or deliver a thumb drive.

For pics I email them a link to download them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4