Real Estate video tour commercial .. Need some feedback

You're in the wrong place for any kind of feedback as you can see from the comment above... People only talk about tech stuff here it seems or mainly issues

But I make video and my feedback would be that you need to do some color grading. What bird are you flying? I'm assuming a vision plus as it doesn't look like GoPro footage.

Avoid film with direct sun to Phantom, use a SunShade for non propeller's shadows. Make slow transitions between scenes...

malibusteve70 said:
You're in the wrong place for any kind of feedback as you can see from the comment above... People only talk about tech stuff here it seems or mainly issues

But I make video and my feedback would be that you need to do some color grading. What bird are you flying? I'm assuming a vision plus as it doesn't look like GoPro footage.
We only talk about tech stuff here.....you couldn't be more wrong. Read the BS posted here.

I liked it - a few comments only:

- Overall the video flowed well. I might suggest slight longer cuts to allow the first time viewer to gather more of each scene, but that is a weak suggestion only, flow with the music takes precedence.

- Speaking of music - what is the source? CC? Be very certain to adhere the usage allowed, and whether or not attribution is required.

Monte55 said:
malibusteve70 said:

We only talk about tech stuff here.....you couldn't be more wrong. Read the BS posted here.

lol touché

Stanza_guy said:
I liked it - a few comments only:

- Overall the video flowed well. I might suggest slight longer cuts to allow the first time viewer to gather more of each scene, but that is a weak suggestion only, flow with the music takes precedence.

- Speaking of music - what is the source? CC? Be very certain to adhere the usage allowed, and whether or not attribution is required.

WOW! Real feedback! Nice!

Some nice shots, particularly the first minute. After then it all felt a bit rushed and you chopped the roofs off on some shots. Potential purchasers like to see the surroundings, the last shot did that nicely,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic