Real estate listing?

I have been trying to market my drone for jobs is it that real estate is a good field .. I live in the Caribbean. What is real estate listings..... *hides face

I don't charge my wife anything to stay quasi-legal, but I know the local pilots who do, and it starts at $100 and goes to $500 depending on how many shots, if there's video, etc.

I don't charge my wife anything to stay quasi-legal, but I know the local pilots who do, and it starts at $100 and goes to $500 depending on how many shots, if there's video, etc.
Your wife's money is your money. So you'd both be making income from the sale of the home. Personally I say everyone should do what they want, I have no issue with that.

Your wife's money is your money. So you'd both be making income from the sale of the home. Personally I say everyone should do what they want, I have no issue with that.
Correct. In the eyes of the FAA you're together and if your flying furthers her business then they have a problem with that.

Is that "right"? Not really but what can you do?

In regards to charging it depends on the job. Each one is a little different.

How far are you traveling?
What are they expecting from you? (images, video, both)
Do they need any editing?

My prices start at $225 and the sky is the limit from there. I can assure you that for $225 I'm not doing any editing and I won't be on site for very long. I have one Architect who keeps me on "retainer" and he gets a better rate simply because I do a LOT of easy work for him. Everyone else pays a premium and they do it with a smile on their face.

Whatever you do you've got to make money at it and I'm not talking about just lunch money. Keep in mind you're accepting a lot of risk, legal implications, insurance, replacement aircraft and so much more. If you can't do it and make $$$ then don't do it at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20