Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Real estate, beautiful home in 4K

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by theuniqueview, May 15, 2016.

1. theuniqueview

Hi everyone,

I did a real estate video last friday from both out- & inside the house.

All shots from ground were shot with the Panasonic GH4 + 7-14mm. Aerials with the P4

Let me know what you think.

#1 theuniqueview, May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
  2. blomdido

Stunning ! Beautifully choreographed footage. Well done, it has inspired Me. Thanks !

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

3. J.J.B.

Really very good indeed, what are you using for the tracking shots inside, do you have a slider of some kind or a Ronin-like steadying device?

4. rockydog

Very nicely shot video....it should be a good sales aid for the owners.

My only negative comment is that I think the music is a bit "aggressive" for that type of property...probably some classical music would be a better fit.

5. theuniqueview

Thank you very much! Means a lot:)

Thank you! I used a Beholder DS1 for stabilising the GH4.

Thanks for your reply, I see what you mean about the music, still I thought it has a nice 'flow' for the video and I didn't want to make it too dramatic, but a bit more classical would fit nicely to!

6. Gracelyn_8

Even I agree with choice of music. Slow or classic track would have made the video dramatic. My uncle is a Luxury Real Estate Dove mountain agent and they too do videos likes this for their clients and keep similar music like this one.

#6 Gracelyn_8, Nov 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2016
  7. Jimmie Lee

Great video! I am a Real Estate broker and also do videos for myself and other agents in our company. Bought a P4 this past August and received my FAA license August 30th. Just starting to feel confident enough to add aerial shots to my videos. I am using Litchi for my missions. I have do 2 versions for our MLS here, 1 is unbranded (no contact info) and 1 branded (has our contact info). I post them on my youtube channel and place a link to them in MLS. (Multiple Listing Service) I hope that I can do as good a job as you eventually. Thanks for posting and do you have a channel of Youtube that I can see more of your work?

8. Keith Mitchell

Very well done! You have a good eye. Thanks for sharing the gear you used inside the house.

9. Ray of Light

Very nice. We use the same equipment for our real estate videos. The GH4 rocks.

10. theuniqueview

Hi Jimmy, Thanks for your comments and nice to see your using a P4 as well. My YT channel is this one: the unique view

My vimeo channel which is what I use for embedding videos on my website is: Unique-view’s Videos on Vimeo

Thanks Keith!

It does! Love the camera:)

11. BSparks

Awesome Video!

12. BSparks

Please let me know what you think this is my first one!

13. GMack

This was nice!

I like that you showed more of the inside of the house than the outside aerials, since that is where most buyers will reside in. Aerials could be maybe 10% of the overall footage, but too many just provide far too much aerial and not enough inside shots - or no inside shots at all.

Also, nice they cleaned the outside of the place up for the aerials too. Some look like a dump, much like seeing some super-star model without her makeup. :eek:

BSparks likes this.
  14. Phil Tuggle

Love it! Artfully and attractively done, and perfect balance of exterior and interior, and one other thing - so DIFFICULT to do - the LENGTH is right on the money for real estate marketing. You have accomplished a key marketing ingredient: the viewer (potential buyer) has paid 100% attention and is left wanting more, to arrange for an in-person showing. That is exactly what the seller and agent wants to accomplish. Grab attention, then leave them wanting more, just like an attractive mate. Congratulations on a fantastic job, in my opinion.

The outside really shows the place well and you chose just the right flight paths.

I do have a question about the inside - something you did well but I have failed to do, so far. What are your settings, please? I see that you set the exposure, since it did not vary in any one clip, but how did you manage to expose for the windows without using on-camera lights. What were your settings this day? Amazing.

Tell you what else is amazing - you seem to be a great trainer of sellers! Not a single thing out of place, no burned out lights, no clutter, no pet dishes or shoes under furniture. SO HARD to accomplish! (Sometimes I feel more like a maid service than a photographer)

15. Phil Tuggle

Really nice considering it's your first. If you can shoot this well with a home that is completely surrounded by trees and deep shade, most other properties will be simple by comparison. I could not have done it, that's for sure. Oh, I would drop the font style in the titles though - seems to detract from the message (for me, anyway).

Good job, my friend!