Ready to give up

Sounds like connection breaking between controller and bird, are the aerials ok? The two down the legs and one on controller. Have you had the controller open? Have you had the bird open?
I think you can use a T7C but no idea how to set it up. There some youtube vids of it i think.
which way is your controller antenna pointed while flying? Pointing the tip of it at the bird is the worst orientation. Point it straight up unless flying overhead.

MrC said:
Sounds like connection breaking between controller and bird, are the aerials ok? The two down the legs and one on controller. Have you had the controller open? Have you had the bird open?
I'm not sure what constitutes ok and not ok when it comes to the antenna on the bird. They're both there and strapped in place to opposing legs. The end of one of them curls out of the leg channel a bit but otherwise they look normal to me. I have had the bird open. Couldn't see any sign of damage to either wire. I haven't had the controller open. I can't point the antenna straight up because the monitor is mounted there. I set the antenna more or less 90 degrees so it points off to the left or right.

I did some experimenting with the T7C. It does bind right up with the bird. I couldn't really get the ranges and end limits set to allow full range of the 4 primary controls. There might be a way to do it but I couldn't figure it out on my own from playing with the setting on the controller and in the assistant software. Also the T7C has 3 or 4 switches but only one of them is 3-position, the rest are 2-position. So configuring the switches could be problematic. And as far as I could tell, there's no way to set a null zone in the center of the left stick so getting it to hold altitude without constantly climbing or descending could be tough.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4