Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Ready to Buy Phantom 3 Pro

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zebra5tripe, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Zebra5tripe

Hello. I'm looking to take the dive and purchase the phantom 3 pro. I'm looking for the best place to purchase/order one. I would prefer a package deal if possible that includes extra battery or two, and a case. Can people help point me in the right direction to good retailers.

I know I can order them through Best Buy now, but I know there are other authorized retailers out there that soecialize in these. I live in the Chicago area so it's always nice to have a local live retailer too for local help if needed, and parts.

My ears are open. Thanks!

Dan

2. msinger

Approved Vendor

I like to order places that are guaranteed to have the items in stock that they're advertising -- and, that ship quickly. There are many authorized DJI dealers selling on Amazon. Many of those items are available via Amazon Prime too. When you buy Prime items, they ship quickly from Amazon's warehouse and can be returned via their no hassle 30-day return policy if needed.

3. Great Pumpkin

Buy from a dealer that services what they sell, such as Dronefly.com.

4. BigAl07

BigAl07 Moderator
    Staff Member

I ordered from E Mergent RC in Alabama. They had everything in stock (even several additional batteries etc) and shipped the same morning I placed the order.
    www.emergentrc.com/

They are an Authorized DJI servicing dealer and they have a phone # where you can talk to a live person should you want to.

5. 750r

6. azisbest

I bought a drone from Drones Made Easy in San Diego. It developed cracks and long story short I had a brand new drone in my possession in Arizona in less than a week.

7. RVD98072

I bought from dji since it came with the free hardcase backpack and no sales tax. Other sites seem to have free backpacks as well now but I kind of like the official hardcase one.

8. Zebra5tripe

Any other recommendations out there?

9. msinger

Approved Vendor

A local shop, Best Buy, dealers selling on Amazon, or DJI direct are all good choices when buying in the US. You can buy parts anywhere, so I wouldn't choose a seller just because they have some parts in stock. And, you can come here if you need help.

10. Larry L

I believe if you purchase from B&H, you can get a square trade warranty. I would check with them & if warranty is available, I would look hard at that.

11. boxer82003

I ordered from DJI directly on the black Friday deal $100 off plus an extra battery it included all shipping and import fees for $1159. It arrived 3 days later couldn't be happier with my experience.

12. GlennG

I use Dronenerds. They work on them as well if you have problems. Great guys to work with. Good Luck.

13. Shaba

I shopped around for a month or two before Christmas. Microcenter had a $100 instant savings coupon in addition to the free case offer, so got the P3P, DJI case, Extra battery for 1199 if that helps. Not sure if the coupon is still good.