Reading the SD card from the vision camera

Reaction score
First, I must admit that I am in love. The Phantom Vision? So far, she does everything I hoped for. Night flying (wide open softball field), day flying and in my dreams- but I digress...

Transferring the images from the camera to the iPhone and then off to wherever (email, facebook etc) seems cumbersome, and, I seem to forget to do that until I have powered everything down (and then would have to go through the power up sequence to read the images). I tried to insert the SD card into my desktop computer, and was unable to even see a file to read on the card. Any ideas?

I also purchased a 32gb SD card (the maximum size that is usable in the vision camera), and have not yet formatted it for use using the Vision app, so I haven't tried a card different than the 4gb card that came with it.

Has anyone been successful in reading the SD card after flight in another computer? That would seem much more efficient than the transferring rigamarole and sending using the iPhone/application.

I can't charge and fly again fast enough, this is a great outlet for my lifelong interest in flight.

--

Thanks!

Thanks!

Yep, that's what I have been doing - reading the card in my PC and just moving the files off so that it is clear for the next time.

It is far quicker to do this than to transfer very slowly on to my phone and then again on to my PC.

Good news, the files read well when I used the new 32gb card I bought, after formatting it with the Vision app. Major signal drop on this run though, no problem with control, but very poor FPV video on the lowest resolution for the preview.

I'll be working on that. I remain in love with my new friend.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj