Read RAW Pics with Adobe Lightroom 5

Driffill said:
Klaus said:
DJI are getting worse and worse.
Yesterday I wrote a complain on the Facebook International page, it was deleted after 5mins. Then I wrote a new one where I asked why they are deleting peoples posts. It took less than 2mins before it was gone.
Seems like they delete anything which is not only positive. Very very bad way to run a Company.

Start a new Facebook group named "DJI Global - complaints" and in the description list that its a place to make dji aware of issues and faults without them (dji) being able to censor it :)

Hmmmm that is acually a great idea :cool:

I posted on DJI some RAW question
Here's their official reply:
"DNG RAW was formally announced on Tuesday 7th at CES and will be out this month."

Very non corporate company I would suggest. Tech savy yes. Customer care and integrity - zero

fimfie said:
Very non corporate company I would suggest. Tech savy yes. Customer care and integrity - zero
I'm not sure what "non-corporate company" means - but I would definitely say they are not a consumer-focused company. They're a Chinese industrial R&D/manufacturing company that until recently has relied on a US sales rep firm (aka DJI Innovations aka Colin Guinn & company) to be their public face here. Now they're trying to become more consumer-oriented themselves. That's a hard transition, I hope they figure it out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic