Reaction to 60 minutes?

Boinks said:
Did anyone see the 60 minutes tonight on commercial drones? The phantom was displayed many times.

I'm pretty sure that was a previously aired 60 Minutes segment, from several months back. Or it's a reconstituted 60 minutes update using most of the footage and sound bites from the 60 minutes story on drones several months ago.
I get a chuckle everytime that a person on TV, news, ect.. stating how you will be able to get your pizza delivered by a drone in the near future. Not bloody likely!!!!! :D

It is very cool how our hobby is every where you look however! IMHO I put the "multirotor" with 3-D Gimbel, digital camera set up, in the top 10 "tech" items since I've been on this earth, which is 54 years. But thats just me.
Moose

Its a rerun from months ago, it didn't get much reaction then and probably even less now. Must be a slow news week for them.

Yeah I got all excited thinking it would at least be an update to their previous story. Watched it and it was just a rerun verbatim of the one they ran quite a few weeks back. Oh well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair