RE700 RF Circuit

Reaction score
This post is regarding the "EUT - RF Part View" (page 4) photo on the FCC website:

https://apps.fcc.gov/eas/GetApplication ... id=2215058

Does anyone have an info on the chipsets used in the RF TX/RX circuit? Noticed that some of the ICs have their labels ground off..... specifically the diagonally placed IC which connects to the RF font end. Do you think this is a custom module? I'd like to understand how this all works....

I'd think the best way to find out would be to SSH into it and search around in /etc, /var and /proc to see what it has by way of peripherals.

FWIW, you say the labels are ground off, but I have found there to be the black-goo on many chips. I believe it to be a thermal epoxy for heat purposes and can be somewhat easily removed with a controlled hot-air process.

I was able to reveal the chip info off the TX board within the bird. This is the chip adjacent to the cable termination back to the IMU.

NXP
LPC1765F6T100
S2Y031.1 14
ZSD1419A or ZSB1419A

Hope the information is helpful....

If that module is on the main PCB it is the imbedded processor which is essentially the interface between the Naza and everything else (or is the same at least).
I believe the second '6' in the part number should be replaced with an 'E'.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj