RE700 Range Extender...

gunslinger

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Does anyone have a reliable source for the RE700 yet? Now that we know they work on the P2V as well as the P2V+, it'd give us P2V owners an extended range as well as the ability to view the remaining battery percentage left on the extender through our IOS and Android apps... I see one guy with it out there for $199... :shock: :eek: :roll:

-slinger

Ummmmmm... there's always the DJI store ??
https://store.dji.com/product/phantom-2 ... i-extender

They have 'em for $189... which does seem like the going rate out there... but if you really want a reliable source, not much that's more reliable than straight from the horses mouth.

I still would be careful, though. While the 700 works with the regular Vision now... it's not officially supported (in fact DJI goes a step in the other direction and states that it does NOT work). Which means that, at any point, with any firmware update, it could suddenly not work anymore. Then you have a nice $189 white plastic paperweight for your desk.

I absolutely luv it, I can now get up 1.3km full fpv (in remote areas) with my stock p2v. I never wanted to go messing around with adding antennas and now I dont have to.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl