Re700 or???

Reaction score
Would you invest in a RE 700 if you had a RE 500 and wanted more range or would you do something to boost the RE 500 for the money? the $120.00 I would spend on the RE 700 could buy other stuff to boost the distance I receive video, but should I start with a RE 700 or Re 500?

There's a few on here that have gone to the RE700. You do improve the range, and I'm certain the transmitter connection drops before the wifi does.

Cyclone said:
There's a few on here that have gone to the RE700. You do improve the range, and I'm certain the transmitter connection drops before the wifi does.
You Will see farther than you can go !!

If you dont already have an extender and only spending about 20-30 more for a re700 YOU DEFINITELY should just get the 700
and if you want you can still mod it later if the extra FPV range still is not enough for you.

Tho that seems odd that others are saying you would still end up running out of flight distance before loseing video.
cause Even with my unmoded re700 i'm was only getting about 600 meters range and with the re700 moded with an external antenna I can usually only get about 1100m or so before I lose fpv Inless I'm flying high or in a real open space then I have gotten out to as far as 1200m tho its rare to get that much fpv and thats about were I lose my control signal.

JJ when I first went to the RE700 I would always lose 5.8 and be watching in FPV as it would stop and turn around and start coming back and that's when I did my first mod to the TX . Then it just kept on till I don't need no more cause the battery don't last long enough to need more !! ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav