re: strange landing

Reaction score
Hi Guy's
So I am out flying my FC40 I have it landing nose in I touch down and go to disarm the motors like I have done many times and the quad tilts to it's right and proceeds to skid along the ground until it hit's an obstacle and stops with the motors still trying to turn all the while I am commanding them to turn off finely I get right next to it and it shuts down so I checked it out looked ok next I turned on the motors and took a short hoop flew fine I don't know what to make of it could it have been that the battery was getting low ?

Dennis

Ok you are hard to read!

Why don't you just catch it with one hand and lower the stick with the other? Prevents any accidents, most of the damage is done while landing.

Anyways I think you didn't lower the stick "perfectly" down, but leaning to the right or left a little, causing the throttle to lower but not the engines to shut down.

It does that sometimes when I catch it and try to stop it, however I am holding it so it can't skid all over the place if the stick isn't perfectly in the down position.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20