Re: Phantom 3 Pro. Camera keeps shuting off during flight.

Reaction score
Hello All,
I have a question, and being so new at this someone will likely state that this issue is on another thred. I apoligize in advance.

Phantom 3 professional: Camara keeps shutting off while video is in process. I can then hit the record button on remote and it will come back on and start recording again, only to shut off again a short time later.
I have reset the app several times and this seems to fix the problem for a short time and then it will start up again.
I have calabrated and reset the remote controller.
My SD carn is 64g and it is not full.
The bars on the RC show a strong signal.
Batteries fully charged on Aircraft and RC.
Nither the RC or Aircraft have any kind of damage. They have not been droped or crashed.
I am using an Ipad 2 and it is decicated to the drone only. No extra apps included.
and I use the Nvidea K1 for my Litchi App and that device is also dedicated to the App and Aircraft.
In addition, I was on the phone with DJI Tech. and I was told they have not delt with this issue and set up a return
authorasation and assured me that I would get the same Aircraft back after evaulation.?? Here is where I have a slight problem. I can live with the video shuttiung off. I can get used to hitting the button on the RC to get it started again. But I can't afford to risk a referbishd over my uncrashed and like new Phantom 3 Pro.
I have a feeling someone on the forum has an answer and keep me from having to send in my Aircraft and RC.
Thank you all, and have a woderful day.
TK

Hi Tony K,
Sorry I cant help with your problem but I am with you on the problem of not getting your craft back I had to return my p3p as it had an esc error and would not work, The craft that was sent back to me was a shed it was dirty and the plastic around the joints was damaged, the gold stickers were cut through at the join and not stuck down at the ends, the camera would not center and when flying the hole craft had a very bad vibration it took me a lot of complaining and hassle to get another replacement which was supposed to be a new one. The dealer was rcgeeks in the uk and I will not be buying from them again or dji.
Mike.

you state your SD card is 64GB, since it doesnt come with a 64GB one, but a 16GB one, it is acting like the SD card cant keep up with the recording needs. If you have the original card that came with it, try that and see if it works, if it does, maybe the card is too slow.

IFly Naza. Thank you for your reply and that's exactly what I'm afraid of I asked the guy on the phone if there was any possibility I get back a refurbished and not my own and he told me know that I would surely get it back. Been there done that I don't think I want to risk it not just yet
Drone works thank you for your reply I will try that but I want to add I've been using the larger SD card for some time now and I didn't have that problem before I did reformat it and I used to keep the firmware on it and I took that off just in case that was doing something to confuse it. But it's worth a try you know I use the Nvidia shield for my litchi and it doesn't shut off it continues to record well 64 gigabytes is pretty big so I never filled it up but it will continuously record until the battery gets too low to fly Thanks again for the help if I figure it out I'll pass it along.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan