RC will not update from USB or from aircraft

Reaction score
G'day..

Sorry if I'm seen to be repeating this thread, but I've just bought a PH3 Pro and while I have been able to update the aircraft to the latest DJI firmware, I can not do same for the RC, either by the USB adapter or connection via the USB cable from RC to aircraft.

When I used a USB to the RC, it showed a solid red light and after a short spell, it gave out a Beep, Beep Beep sound.

If I connect to aircraft via the Usb cable, I get a solid Green light on the RC but no Blue light, so it's not updating. After a few minutes I hear the air raft giving a beep.. beep.. beep error sound. As soon as I turned off the RC, the Error sound stopped. I've tried all means and watched many Youtube vids and still get no where.

Has anyone solved this problem and how?

Perhaps I have a wonky RC? Will I have to send back the whole package or just the RC, to the seller?

Thanks,

James
(Australian operator)

the rc is updated through the app now not through the usb cable.

What firmware numbers does it have

What firmware numbers does it have

Hi,

It is 01.06.0040.bin Is the version right? The aircraft updates this version Dec 31 yesterday, but it only took 10 minutes to load not the 20 - 25 mins as others say. The file was only 69Megs not 89M or so..

Aside, where do I find this updater tab in the DJI Go app once I connect to the aircraft?

Thanks,

James

What versions does the DJI GO app say are installed?

You are up to date.

You are up to date.

Wow! Thank you!! but I thought the RC had to have the same version as the aircraft?? This is what I've seen being done on Youtube by RC Drone camp for instance.

So if the RC is up to date, does that explain why it would not read the bin file as the aircraft did?

Yes. Normally the opening page on DJI GO app (where you pick your UAS) will tell you if you need to update

Wow! Thank you!! but I thought the RC had to have the same version as the aircraft??
The versions do not always match.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr