RC Signal Lost

I Succeeded updating remote for p3p... this is the advice i got from DJI... i think MAYBE the part that made the difference was to MOVE THE JOYSTICK.

Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling, then connect the mobile device to the remote controller via the USB cable. Then go into camera view of the app and move the joysticks and it should advise you to update the firmware on the remote. Also check what version is on the remote control because if it is less than 1.3.2 you cannot update via the app. You can check the About section of the DJI go app to view what your version is. Go to the last icon on the top at the right ( 3 dots), then scroll down to About. Here is a link on other options to updating the remote;

Reactions: gosports1
I had to send my Phantom 3 Pro back to DJI for an initial update. Since then I left my last Quad Copter alone and haven't tried to do any updates. With your Video, I may try a New Formatted S D Micro Card , and see what the next update that I need, Its been January 2016 since I have any new updates. My Quad Copter has been Flying Good. Hope you accept e-mails if some thing goes wrong. Thanks gosports

I had a funny hiccup while updating mine last Friday with this firmware.
Updated the DJI Go app- no issues at all
Updated the aircraft- no issues at all
Updated the controller- failed. (Using the same microSD card from previously)
Hooked everything up including my cellular iPad. I was also in the backyard with my own Wifi signal available.
DJI GO app prompted that I needed to update the controller.
Did that and it installed fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20