RC Signal Lost

Man...I can't think of anything else. Hopefully somebody else can help you out. Sorry...I bet you have turned off everything and turned them back on multiple times.

Reactions: abobroff8
Help please.. I got the drone few days ago than i upgrade the latest firmware. After the drone lighting yellow... i tried to linking and calibrating lot of time but nothing happened. Are there any way to solve the issue?
I see everything in the app but it shows "rc signal lost"...

Help please.. I got the drone few days ago than i upgrade the latest firmware. After the drone lighting yellow... i tried to linking and calibrating lot of time but nothing happened. Are there any way to solve the issue?
I see everything in the app but it shows "rc signal lost"...
You are in this same thread. So all the info is here. If you have any questions, just ask.

i am very angry... When i try to reupgrade firmware always say it failed and try to restart my aircraft and the conrtoller. But after the same. I cant believe it.

Sometimes it's stuck for a long time then failed. You will need to shut everything down then restart. You might need to format the microSD card so the update can be automatically initiated again.

Reactions: abobroff8
I deleted the app and even though previously I had downloaded the firmware it says "new firmware availible" So I clicked download while i was on my home wifi. After It downloaded I hooked it up to my phantom wifi and it downloaded. I started it back up and sure enouhgh, it worked.

I deleted the app and even though previously I had downloaded the firmware it says "new firmware availible" So I clicked download while i was on my home wifi. After It downloaded I hooked it up to my phantom wifi and it downloaded. I started it back up and sure enouhgh, it worked.

I deleted the app on both my Iphone6 and my IPad and reinstalled DJI Go App. When I first open the app, it says that a cold weather update is available but when I click on it, it takes me to a tutorial page instead of starting the download. I will try it again. If this thing would fly far enough, I would drown it. It's really a shame. It flew so well before the update, I was hooked. Now, not so much.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl