RC Signal Lost

I hit 450 meters yesterday. No real problem. But. I have never come close to the advertised 1000 meters. Will dbs mod void warranty?

I hit 450 meters yesterday. No real problem. But. I have never come close to the advertised 1000 meters. Will dbs mod void warranty?
The mod is only done on your controller. You can buy a new controller and link it before shipping it back to DJI for warranty.

Alan , I have my max distance set at 120 meters as I seem to lose my signal around this mark. I will try the Windsurfer. Thanks for the tip.

Just ordered a Windsurfer mod for the P3S. Nice easy mod and cheap. Craig are you in beginner mode? This will affect your range. It ships in beginner mode so unless you turned it off you still may be in it and limit your range. Just a thought.

Just ordered a Windsurfer mod for the P3S. Nice easy mod and cheap. Craig are you in beginner mode? This will affect your range. It ships in beginner mode so unless you turned it off you still may be in it and limit your range. Just a thought.

Beginner mode doesn't make the RC signal loss issue. It just won't fly farther.

Hi,

I know of one with just the same issue.... Brand NEW straight from box we only got this last week - updated to new firmware as it requested on app screen, upgraded all perfectly fine, we re-calibrated compass now it only has 20 to 40meter "RC" range - everything works beautifully just we don't have no range !!!! so its on its way back to supplier for a replacement. Video range works perfect at all times BTW. The app shows RC signal warning in Red at the top of screen, video works fine I can see from the camera, app works fine, just RTH switches in and the drone fly's home and lands. So we don't really know if this was a fault in the drone or a fault in the software, as another friend updated his no issues and has superb range!!! - A mistery...
Hi i have fixed this issue of the updated firm ware and found a way to downgrade ☺☺☺ it is the v1.6 firmware that has caused all the issues you need to roll back to firm ware v1.5.7

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers