RC Signal Lost with P3P Firmware Upgrade

Reaction score
Im totally frustrated! I had a perfectly functioning drone with firmware 1.5.80 but with a prompt to upgrade to 1.8. For the longest time I listened to those who told me not to do it.........but for whatever reason, I did. Now I have an RC Signal lost that I can't get rid of with any linking procedure. I And if I downgrade now to 1.6 or 1.5.80, I relentless warnings of incompatibilities. Help ?!

Did you also update the RC? 1.8.8 uses RC 1.6 if I am not mistaken. I am running 1.8AC and 1.6RC with my P3A.

I guess all I did was go from 1.5.80 to 1.8 on the RC. What prompts or how do u update the drone?

And how can I determine what version is in the drone. Apologies if it sounds clueless

See the following for the drone update. But personally I would not go higher than version 1.9 on the aircraft. Just me being update wary. Things tend to break at times. And Not only drones....

Reactions: Alan Russel
I too wish I could go back to a fully functioning P3P.
My drone is at the latest firmware and software, and my video drops out, and my range is now terrible.
I used to have an awesome drone...I wish I knew how to go back to the version that worked perfectly.

Lauren check out thread "downgrading firmware on P3P from 1.10.9 to 1.7.6" find it in search forums...might help?

I'm really beginning to wonder if I've made a terrible mistake. My P3P was flawless with it's original firmware (drone version 1.4). I guess misery loves company. Thanks for all the help and advice. Successfully loaded 1.9 but will re attack the RC upgrade tomorrow

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1