RC signal loss and will not calibrate

Reaction score
I am having 2 issues. The DJI app displays "RC Signal loss" and when that is not displayed it asks me to calibrate. When I hit the calibrate button it then asks me to hit ok to start calibration. nothing happens. it will not go into calibration.

Calibrate what ? imu or compass or gimbal, imu calibrate is in gimbal advanced settings/sensors, then hit imu calibrate, it takes a while to do it but tells you on the screen when its complete, there is a thread on here for doing it also on utube.

hi this may not help but recently i instaled to new apps ugcs and dji lightbridge.
soon after install i got no signal on my screen.
tryed recal nothing. then i unistalled the new apps and all seems to be ok know

Calibrate what ? imu or compass or gimbal, imu calibrate is in gimbal advanced settings/sensors, then hit imu calibrate, it takes a while to do it but tells you on the screen when its complete, there is a thread on here for doing it also on utube.
IMU. It won't calibrate tho. Just sits there saying calibration in progress.

yes, running DJI Go 3.0. Is there something else?

If you run 3.0 , which i did adventantly, I had to upgrade to the latest firmware for my P3S. Maybe you will have to upgrade also to the latest firmware for whatever you are flying. I did not want to do the upgrade, but thankfully, it worked and solved all issues. Now with a skyreat, 3.0 and 1.6.8 i am able to fly over 2800 feet with no issues of any kind! I am a happy camper!

If you run 3.0 , which i did adventantly, I had to upgrade to the latest firmware for my P3S. Maybe you will have to upgrade also to the latest firmware for whatever you are flying. I did not want to do the upgrade, but thankfully, it worked and solved all issues. Now with a skyreat, 3.0 and 1.6.8 i am able to fly over 2800 feet with no issues of any kind! I am a happy camper!
I couldn't help seeing this post. So the fix to all the 3.0 mess is to upgrade the firmware.

Newbie question, how do you know what version firmware you are currently running? I have been loosing signal and weak signal messages when the drone is 60 ft in front of me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.