RC problem X1 less sensitive

Reaction score
Ok so my phantom 2 has really gone to pot since V3.04, perhaps its a coincidence but I'm now having problems with the X1 control on the back of the remote. I've done all the calibrations, Ive used the RC software and assistant but I'm not further forward. Basically the camera will only move from one position to another and not in between. A sharp movement on the X1 from one end to the other will make the camera go from 90deg to vertical. If I move the X1 very slowly the gimbal doesn't respond and the camera wont move at all?? So basically, the gimbal will move, but will only respond to a sharp movement from one side of the switch to the other. I hope I have explained this ok. Anyone out there with any suggestions?

I had the same issue.

Did you calibrate in both the RC assistant and Phantom assistant software?

Try calibrating in RC first, then calibrate again in Phantom. This worked for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

well after much messing about and doing lots of calibrations which made no difference, I downgraded the firmware to 1.8 ( previously 3.04) and it all works perfectly. Maybe just my setup but something in 3.04 really messed up my phantom. So if anyone suffering with X1 problems is reading this, consider downgrading your firmware to solve the problem, you have nothing to loose.

You might try d/l 3.04 again. It has worked fine in mine and it offers the ability to slow down the pan movement of the camera to very slow which really helps.

Tom

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj