RC of the P4 and alternative.

Reaction score
I have and fly a P3P with an RC from Inspire.
If I get the P4, can I still use the Inspire RC and still retain the functions of the P4 original RC?
P4 RC has the PAUSE button and the toggle switch on the left is for SPORT mode. Can the Inspire RC toggle switch be used in A for SPORT mode and the PLAY act as PAUSE in the P4?

I have and fly a P3P with an RC from Inspire.
If I get the P4, can I still use the Inspire RC and still retain the functions of the P4 original RC?
P4 RC has the PAUSE button and the toggle switch on the left is for SPORT mode. Can the Inspire RC toggle switch be used in A for SPORT mode and the PLAY act as PAUSE in the P4?
I doubt it, but it is possible
Also, if you get the P4, why would you want an extra controller
good luck binding the two, by the way ;)

good luck binding the two, by the way ;)
I'm not sure how much benefit there would be, but you can have a master and slave remote controller if you have two Inspire 1 remote controllers.

DJI says no. I asked this very question. That doesn't mean the answer is IN FACT no.

Not looking at binding 2 RCs to P4. Like the Inspire RC feel and look better than P3/P4 ones. Also Inspire RC has about 0.756w output, a lot more than the P3/P4 RCs.
Keep the P4 RC in the box and use Inspire RC.

I dont have a P4 to test. The inspire remote will def fly a P3. The later P3 remotes fly a P4, at least some have reported success.

Not looking at binding 2 RCs to P4. Like the Inspire RC feel and look better than P3/P4 ones.
I understand. I was just replying to Phantom Flyer123's comment above.

You should be able to bind your Inspire 1 remote controller to your Phantom 4.

My P3P remote, a 300B version, flys the P4 with all the same functions, it does t care what is screened on the remote as far as what they do, it's pauses and the mode clicker works it's just not labeled correctly, but I know sport is in middle, GPS or F is P and all the way up, and down is atti, works even better then the stock P4 remote, but it's modded with an Itlite

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik