RC not connecting to ipad

I read here that some firmwares take pieces of the previous version when the update? jut want to make sure and loaded them all.

I do not have access to a droid device (i could try and convert a nook I have laying around but dont really need any other projects, I just want to fly!)

Well....at certain point i ask a friend a Air 2? from Mac, and confirm at the time that the problem wasn`t the DJI equipment, but my Android phone....you get the idea..

should the phone be in airplane mode? wifi off? any other I os settings that would keep it from connecting??

Im not a MAC user....but i read that you should turn off cache and activate Hardware decoding?

Someone please help here...
Yes try turn On airplane and wi-fi OFF. I do that before conect.

just deleted my phone memory/cache.

going to try and connect with phone wifi off and in airplane mode.

I'm having the same issues with mine. GPS maps shows correct location most of the time but doesn't show camera display on my mobile device.

Having the same problem. Tried to update the RC to 1.32 and got no txt file.
If I start the Phantom the RC light goes green but on the App I cannot select "equipment/camera"
As curios note I tried the App Simulator and it saysd the aircraft is NOT connected to the RC although I have a green light.
The Phnatom is updated to 1.40 however I am not not sure what is the RC firmware version since I am not sure wich one was the last version I have updated before ( I was away from how for more than one month)
I have deleted and reloaded the DJI Go App on my Ipad Air twice but still cannot connect
Is there anyway to "reset" the RC?

Ok I have managed to make it work but in an strange way.
I downgraded the Phantom to 1.32 and after completing this and restarting all devices I have conected the RC to the Phantom gimbal mini Usb port. Nothing happened. I Started the Phantom. Nothing happened. All remained the same. No change of color lights on the RC. Nothing.
However......
I did shut down all, removed the Sd card from the phamtom and once again ( that was the 15th time I tried it) I connected the SD card to the RC using a card reader and usb cable.
I was doing this in desperation but suddenly I got the RC making beeps and the light tuned blue :cool:(before it was always (red or green depending if the Phantom was On)
The RC firmware updated nicely, got the txt file confirming it.:D
I updated the Phantom again to 1.40 and voila, the App connected immediately and everything works perfect.
On my opinion my RC was not accepting the new firmware for whatever reason until it did and then all worked ok.

Ok I have managed to make it work but in an strange way.
I downgraded the Phantom to 1.32 and after completing this and restarting all devices I have conected the RC to the Phantom gimbal mini Usb port. Nothing happened. I Started the Phantom. Nothing happened. All remained the same. No change of color lights on the RC. Nothing.
However......
I did shut down all, removed the Sd card from the phamtom and once again ( that was the 15th time I tried it) I connected the SD card to the RC using a card reader and usb cable.
I was doing this in desperation but suddenly I got the RC making beeps and the light tuned blue :cool:(before it was always (red or green depending if the Phantom was On)
The RC firmware updated nicely, got the txt file confirming it.:D
I updated the Phantom again to 1.40 and voila, the App connected immediately and everything works perfect.
On my opinion my RC was not accepting the new firmware for whatever reason until it did and then all worked ok.
Put that one in a can on the shelf-- you will need it next time around.:D:D:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31