RC Mods

Reaction score
RC Antenna Mods
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441820495.164864.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441820504.898446.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441820515.120644.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441820523.374558.jpg

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Using a Patch antenna like in the first photo will require you to keep the patch pointed at your Phantom at all times as it is a directional antenna.
There is no real need for most users to replace the very capable omnidirectional antenna that comes on it.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Using a Patch antenna like in the first photo will require you to keep the patch pointed at your Phantom at all times as it is a directional antenna.
There is no real need for most users to replace the very capable omnidirectional antenna that comes on it.

Would also be nice if you had moved the OP's to the proper thread since that is a 5.8Ghz controller.

Would also be nice if you had moved the OP's to the proper thread since that is a 5.8Ghz controller.
Thanks for the heads up. So it appears he is trying to turn a P2V+ into a P2. Interesting.

Thanks for the heads up. So it appears he is trying to turn a P2V+ into a P2. Interesting.
Yes that's what I'm trying to do bcuz the P2V+ have the camera n wifi module broken n im waiting for a good luck gimbal $45 bucks from ebay to see how it works i also have a P2 n i just need a h3d3 gimbal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.