RC lost with dbs mod

Reaction score
Ok so about 10 minutes ago I was flying my quad in the normal location I usually fly. Got out so far and lost image which happens sometimes. Hit return to home and it returned and landed. Turned the unit off and back on and now says RC lost. Tried to power it of several times. Close out the app. Even tried litchi. Unable to move the gimble or anything. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also checked all my cables and everything was tight. So no issue there. Hoping to wait a few hours and try it again maybe that was the issue.

restart your phone, transmitter and quad
if that doesnt work, pop the transmitter open and post a picture if you dont see anything

Sounds like a plan.

i had a cable break from inside the transmitter and almost fried my antenna board, if only the rc signal is lost but the video feed connects then i would pop it open and DO NOT TURN IT ON
the antenna acts as a resistor so turning it on if a cable is broken inside might mean damaging your antenna board

i had a cable break from inside the transmitter and almost fried my antenna board, if only the rc signal is lost but the video feed connects then i would pop it open and DO NOT TURN IT ON
the antenna acts as a resistor so turning it on if a cable is broken inside might mean damaging your antenna board

My dbs mod and cables are only like 2 weeks old and I thought I glued them in pretty well. However I'll check it out when I get time in a few and post from there.

My dbs mod and cables are only like 2 weeks old and I thought I glued them in pretty well. However I'll check it out when I get time in a few and post from there.

i doubt anything is wrong just much better to check than to fly without knowing

Update: tried to fly again still saying RC lost. Tired restarting my phone. Closed the app and tried again. Nothing works. Also tried to relink the controller using the button on the bottom of the drone. That didn't work earlier.

581c9c5267e2db263f0ceaf82017450c.jpg
4dd8d86484bade69e298a2f201cd5cdf.jpg
02bce867404ac72ce0f49c1ff1efab85.jpg

now i really think it is controller related pop that thing open and look for something and post a picture of it

now i really think it is controller related pop that thing open and look for something and post a picture of it

I'll open it up when I get home I don't have the necessary tools where I'm at now

Does it do the same thing if your in a different location?
Could it be interference with the sirface/area your trying to take off from?

Also did you try calibrating compass?

Checked all the connections everything seems to be fine. Gonna re glue and try to fly in a different area

Also checked all my cables and everything was tight. So no issue there. Hoping to wait a few hours and try it again maybe that was the issue.

Hey bud, where in WV are you? I'm in Charles town

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers